Using Feng Shui For Inner Health
What comes to your mind when you hear the word feng shui? Do you know that it’s not only about the placement of things in your home but it deals more with having life-balance?
We all know that feng shui is an ancient Chinese belief that started more than 3000 years ago. It does not only deal with the energies around us but also within us.
It teaches us that the inner energy that comes from our mind has the power to make your wish into a reality.
When there’s balance in our life, we feel positive, happy and we, in turn, pass that kind of experience to the people around us.
However, when there’s the absence of good energy within us, our health, wealth, and relationship are affected.
Applying good feng shui to our inner self is not that hard. It just needs focus and determination to carry on.
Here are the easy tips on how to apply inner feng shui.
1. Train your mind to think positive. Your mind is powerful. It can work for you or against you. A positive attitude will help you carry your load and overcome whatever it is that comes your way.
2. Things don’t always go as we planned. Learn to accept your failures and focus on moving on.
3. Clutter is not only physical. Learn to clear your thinking. Nobody has the power to get rid of the clutter on your mind except you.
4. Love your self. You can only give what you do have. It is often said that true love starts from being in love with yourself first.
5. You should be your Number 1 fan of your self. Assure your own self that everything will be alright because you are born strong and capable of doing greater things.
6. Train your tongue to speak kind words to yourself and to every person you meet.
7. Go for short meditation every morning. Think of all the wonderful things that you have and be grateful for everything that was given unto you.
To learn more about feng shui and how it can help you with your life, visit my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.