In feng shui, our space attracts energies. We can decorate our place in a way that it will align with our goals. It need not be complicated. Everything depends on the function of the space and how we can maximize the things that we have.
The most important thing when it comes to home decorating using feng shui is getting rid of the bad energies or the old energies. It can be done by clearing the clutter. You get rid of the old and unimportant things to welcome the new energies into your space.
Here are the important things to consider when it comes to home decorating with feng shui.
1. Choose the colors of your space well. Colors add life to our home. It can make us feel better or it can make us exhausted.
2. Place your furniture against a solid wall. It should not be in line with the door but make sure that you have a full view of your entrance.
3. When decorating your home, air and light should not be compromised. Your space should be well-lighted and smells fresh.
4. Identify which feng shui products do you need in your space. You might be needing a fountain or Buddha in a certain part of your home. The main thing is that it should be in line with your purpose.
5. Know the bagua of your home. It will serve as a guide or a layout as to the things that you need to put in your space.