Starting A New Life With Feng Shui
Everybody goes through up and down. In our lifetime we get to meet different people and undergo different experiences. The good times gives us memories to look back to and the bad times gives us lessons to learn.
Below are tips on how to make a brand new start.
1. Go for change. Try changing the little things in life. You can try a different way of going to the store or try to use the stairs as much as possible. Staying in your comfort zone will never do you good. Change no matter how big or small can make you look at things in another perspective and let you gain new experiences.
2. Put some paintings on your wall. Paintings will make your wall look so refreshing. Choose paintings that have a view of nature.
3. Give your front door a new look. The main entrance of your house is the mouth of chi. It’s where the energy of happiness, wealth, health and other kinds of live energy comes in. You can repaint it, change the doorknob or put something that will make your home look better.
4. Start learning a new skill. Nobody’s too old to learn something new. Learn how to play a musical instrument or perhaps a new craft.
5. Reconnect with your good old friends or some family members. Due to our busy lives, we don’t always have the chance to spend some quality time with our friends and love ones. Just a simple call or a walk in the park will make a difference.
6. Give importance to your health. Health is wealth. We live in a fast-paced life that we tend to unconsciously neglect our health. Start doing 5-minute exercise, then increase the length of time little by little.
Making a brand new start is not a New Year’s Day thing. If you feel that you have lost the excitement and the essence of life, don’t hesitate to make little changes. Shift the energy in your space and bring back the life that you used to have.
To know more or if you have questions about feng shui, go to my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.