8 Tips To Creating A Good Feng Shui Kitchen
What does your kitchen look like? Is it a place that nourishes your family?
The main purpose of the kitchen is to nourish the whole family. It should sustain life.
However, kitchen these days are not used for that purpose anymore. It’s cluttered with things like clothes, toys, and even insecticides.
In feng shui, kitchen plays an important part of the house. It is said to be the heart of the home. It’s a symbol of health, wealth, and prosperity.
Below are the important steps in turning your kitchen into a feng shui kitchen.
1. Declutter, declutter and declutter. Kitchen clutter stagnates energy and it’s a breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
2. Bring in natural light and air. Ventilation is important. If you’re still in the planning stage of building a house, opt for bigger windows.
3. Keep away the gadgets from the kitchen or refrain from putting things that have no use in the kitchen. Cooking activities improve relationship while gadgets keep you from having good interaction with your family.
4. Mind your colors. Colors play an important role in feng shui. It can brighten your mood, bring out your creativity or dampen your spirits. Choose bright colors like yellow, white or green. You can also mix and match colors like white and black or blue and white.
5. Put plants in your kitchen. They bring good energy in your kitchen. They keep temperatures down, reduce the carbon dioxide level and improve air quality.
7. Put water fountain or aquarium. Water symbolizes as the richness of life. It also symbolizes energy, luck and good health. Put three or nine fishes in the aquarium. The goldfish signifies luck. If you have limited space, you can use images of flowing water.
8. Hang mirrors along the dining table or over. It means double the food and attracts the energy of health, wealth, and abundance.
A good feng shui kitchen means good nutrition for the whole family. When our kitchen is clean, we feel good, light and we’re encouraged to cook healthy dishes for our family.
When our family is healthy, our family is happy. With the combination of exercises, proper nutrition, and good feng shui kitchen, you and your whole family will be on the road to good health.