Easy Feng Shui Tips For A Better You
Our world right now is changing so fast that we can hardly keep up. We are connected in ways that nobody ever imagined. However, sometimes, we feel left out, disconnected and alone.
We’ve been clearing our space and cleaning our whole place to get rid of stress and bad energy. But sometimes we wonder why we still feel less energized.
We may not know this but in feng shui, when we live a life by watching, typing, reading, and texting, we have too much of the metal energy. This causes imbalance and affects our health. Feeling of disconnection, out of control, trapped, numb, loneliness and headache are some of its symptoms.
Follow these simple steps to get rid of these feelings and be happy.
1. Have some gadget-free time. It may be a day or even for just a few hours. Unplug and turn off your electronic devices and enjoy the silence of your home.
2. Be with mother nature. Go to the park or some quiet place where there are lots of trees. Inhale and feel the freshness of the air.
3. Use the power of stones and crystals. They were already being used since the ancient times. They help release any tension that you feel within and around you.
4. Aromatherapy is a powerful tool that you can also use. Use the scents of either cedarwood, frankincense, lavender or sandalwood. Their scents relaxes your body and calm your mind.
5. Display ceramics in your house. They’re good examples of the earth element that you can use in your space.
6. Use the power of colors. Brown, beige and other neutral colors that you can use. You can wear it or make it the color of your curtains.
7. Put plants in your space. They are live energy.
8. Consume root veggies such as carrots, beets, radish, turnip, and parsnip.
Try them in your space and see and feel the difference. Don’t be afraid to experiment. They’re easy to do, good for your health and will not cost you much money.