Increase Your Productivity For A Successful Career
To have a successful career entails you to increase your productivity. You need to work hard and have determination. It’s about having focus in the workplace.
Most people live in too disorganized and not so peaceful home and it tends to affect their work. This in turn hinders them to succeed in their work.
If you’ve been wishing and trying to increase your productivity but to no avail, try the simple tips below. Gain more focus and eventually become more productive in your work.
1. Position your chair against the wall. Sitting with your back against the wall will make you feel in control. You feel secure, no noise and movement from behind that can destruct you.
2. De-cluttering your space is a vital step for a successful career. The mess around you adds stress which can affect your mood. This leads to lesser concentration.
Keep the things that you don’t get to use every day.
3. Let fresh air come in your work station. Natural and fresh air can boost your energy. Deep breathing makes you awake, enabling you to concentrate on your tasks.
If having fresh air is not possible, try to go for a walk for at least 15 to 20 minutes. This will increase your blood circulation and oxygen intake which helps you improve your creativity by at least 60%.
4. Plants are important in Feng Shui. It can boost your productivity. A small indoor plant on your table will make a difference.
Plants provides oxygen, so take extra care of it. Wilted plants are considered to be bad Feng Shui.
5. Organize your files. Most office tables are cluttered with unnecessary things. Keep the things that you don’t use everyday. Use folders and envelopes and label each of them. This will help you find files right away and it’s the fastest way to increase your productivity.
The same goes for the wires of all your electronic devices. Use cord holder to keep them in one place.
6. The computer is the most neglected thing when it comes to organizing. Most of the time it has a lot of downloaded files on the screen. Putting them in folders with label will make a difference.
7. As much as possible do not put your desk in front of a door or walkway. It is distracting.
8. Hang artworks that gives you inspiration. Quotes that talks about dreams and depicts nature will lower your stress level and help you get through the day.
Create the environment that you need in your office today. Discover Feng Shui by visiting my website at www.wealthyspaces.com,