Feng Shui And Marriage
We could ask what on earth has Feng Shui got to do with marriage or the wedding you have arranged? Well, below are just some of the reasons why where you are going to live and how it feels is of paramount importance. When people move into new homes, they think everything is going to be hunky dory.
But certain energies found within homes whether they are new or old hold patterns of energy and when people come into that geometry it can cause sudden arguments, niggles and conflicts in marriage. Some homes have the same problem over and over where people are living in strife and conflict.
Of course it is not just down to the home but places make you feel differently and that can alter how people behave towards each other.
Here are some of the essential tips to use in your marriage:
1. Where are you going to live? Who lived there before and what is the energy of the place like? Don’t make the mistake because its got a whole load of white paint on the walls and everything is white fresh and new that certain energies do not exist there.
2. Always find out about the history of the building and who lived there before and what happened to them.
3. Irregardless of how luxurious it may LOOK or great, always cleanse the space as shown here in my channel: http://bit.ly/2Dkyqdb
4. Ensure the front entrance of the residence is inviting and welcoming. How to create the best entrance ever is found in my new book “Opportunities Knock on Doors with Good Vibes.”
5. For stronger marriage, make sure the compass direction for both of you works well so there is a cooperation between two energies.
6. Focus on protection of the home. This can be done at the front entrance. Make sure you are well protected from the back of the property.
7. Because one of the leading arguments between couples is making money, make sure that all the water works in the home is not leaking, dripping or is lying stagnant.
Ask around or observe people’s lives have often instantly changes when they have moved into their new home. Repeated arguments, money conflicts, stressed through conversing about financial matters.
However, if you are aware of these energetic patterns in all buildings, you can preempt the above by preparing your beautiful home for the best time ever with your partner. Here is how: Click on this link http://bit.ly/2furcsB to find out what you can change before it is too late!
To learn more about Feng Shui and how you can use it in your marriage, visit my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.