The Power Of Scent And Feng Shui
Smell is vital to anybody’s home. It is a good indicator that the space has good vibrations. A space that has good energy is not only clean and organized but also smells good.
Taking care of our own home is also one way of taking care of our health. When our home smells good, we feel good and energized.
Below are easy Feng Shui steps to make your home smell good:
1. Organization and clutter clearing are vital steps in bringing good vibrations into your home. A disorganized space will never make you feel better no matter how much aroma you use on it.
When cleaning your home, use natural products only. Use natural ingredients such as vinegar, lemon and baking soda.
2. Indoor plants and flowers as well as fresh herbs brings beautiful smell into your place. The popular flowering plants are hyacinth, lemon tree, gardenia or jasmine and oregano, basil or mint for the herbs.
3. Use natural incense to bring good aroma into your space. It is easier and doesn’t take up much of your space.
4. Promote more healing into your home by using natural scented candles. The bedroom and the bathroom are the best places to put the scented candles. Beeswax candles are known to be soothing, purifying and healing.
5. Diffuser’s may be a little bit expensive but they can spread the scent all over the place faster than other tools out there. The aroma that they spread lasts longer.
6. DIY. Make your very own potpourri. How nice would it be if your very own signature scent is wafting all over your home.
7. Add a sweet scent into the air by putting cinnamon and other herbs into a pot and simmer.
Visit my website right now at www.wealthyspaces.com and learn how to have a quality home.