10 Simple Tips For Your Door
What does your door look like? Does it send the right message out there?
Feng Shui is an ancient Philosophy that has been around for more than 3,000 years. It teaches us that wherever we go, we are surrounded by energy and these energies can affect the way we live. It affects our health, wealth and even relationships. It creates an impact on your mood and attitude on
In Feng Shui, the door is called the “mouth of chi.” It is where your house gets its good or bad energy.
Below are the tips to open the mouth of chi in your home:
1 Is the size of your front door in proportion to your house? The size of your front door matters. A small entryway can cause problems in your finances.
2. Put a welcome mat on your doorstep. Nice words written on it sends a good message outside.
3. Make sure that the door is in good condition. You should be able to open it.
4. Ensure that the doorknob and the doorbell are working.
5. If it is possible, learn what colour is best for your front door.
6. It has to be clean and free from clutter.
7. If your door has glass on it, see to it that it is clean and you can see the outside clearly from the inside.
8. Your door should be well-lighted most especially during night time.
9. Make sure that your door is high enough to let the tallest member of your family come in without any difficulty.
10. Your door should open inward. It lets your visitor easily enter the house. It would really take time for people to enter your house if you open it outwards since they have to step back a little when you open it.
Learn more about Feng Shui and discover how to use the energies around you. Click my website at www.wealthyspaces.com for more information.