Meditation is not only for adults but also for kids. Children and adults are both prone to stress and anxiety. The pressure at home and in school affects them making them more impatient and less affectionate.
Our kids suffer from bullying, competition, peer pressure, low self-esteem and keeping up with a healthy relationship. The presence of social media and the increasing violence in the society aggravates the problem.
A study shows that depression and other mental health problems start during younger years.
It’s the reason why our kids should learn and practice meditation. All the things that we learn as a child creates an impact on us. We tend to carry it until we grow old. It’s the reason why teaching your children about meditation will help them is vital. It will help them deal with problems in a more calm way.
Below are 5 amazing benefits of meditation for your kids:
1. Meditation helped children feel more relaxed and happier. It helped them reduce anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
2. Children who are into long-term meditation learn how to self-regulate. They learn how to be in control of their selves.
3. According to a study, children who do meditation are more kind to others. They are also more sociable and experience lesser stress than other kids. They are more connected and more respectful to the people around them.
4. Children who do meditation have shown to improve their overall academic performance including difficult subjects such as Math.
5. Kids who meditate have lesser chances of developing psychological problems such as social withdrawal, anxiety, and fearfulness. They tend to develop a good relationship towards the people around them.
Check my website at www.wealthyspaces.com or my YouTube channel Cathi Hargaden and learn how Feng Shui can help you restore your health, increase your wealth and have a good relationship.