Easy Feng Shui Projects For You Today
Doing some Feng Shui projects is a great way to spend your time this weekend. A little shift here and there can surely change the vibration in your house.
Here are some Feng Shui projects that you can do in your home:
1. Spruce up your entrance. This Feng Shui project should be the first on your list since your entrance is the first thing that people see. We are so consumed with beautifying the inside of our house that we forget that the outside also needs our attention. Put some live plants and get rid of anything that clutters the area.
2. Another easy Feng Shui project is by feeding your plants. Live and lush plants bring vibrancy to your place. They are considered as good Feng Shui while sickly plants bring bad energy. Take away the dry leaves and water your plants. Make sure that you give them sunshine once in a while.
3. Clear your clutter. Clutter is a stuck energy and it brings bad Feng Shui. Get rid of things that you don’t need and you have not used for a long time. Cracked pottery, broken clocks and watches and old magazines are some of the things that clutter our place.
4. Inspect your taps. Replace any leaking taps and make sure that there is no stagnant water in your home. This Feng Shui project is really important. In Feng Shui, water symbolizes wealth. Leaking taps mean water going down the drain.
5. Clean your kitchen space. Your kitchen is your health and wealth area. Open the windows and clean it. Make it look inviting so that members of your household will want to stay there longer. Good memories and good food are a perfect combination.
6. Check your art decorations. Do they represent positivity? Images of nature or happy pictures convey a sense of peace and serenity. This Feng Shui project will make you and your guests feel good.
Always remember that Feng Shui is about creating an environment inside and out that will make you feel calm, happy and at peace. Feng Shui projects for your house doesn’t need to be expensive.
Discover more of Feng Shui. Learn how to create a better environment by visiting my website at www.wealthyspaces.com or visit my YouTube channel Cathi Hargaden to watch my webinars and videos.