Say Goodbye To Stress With These Easy Steps
All of us experience stress. It is one of the root cause of major diseases these days. Stress makes us feel frustrated, crazy and irritated. It is a bad energy that slowly consumes our mind and body.
Most people are living with stress day in and day out. The moment we get out of the house to go to work, we get stuck in the traffic, upon reaching the office wherein there are loads of work that needs to be done up to the time we reach our home where clutter awaits us.
This is why creating a stress-free home is important. If you can create a stress-free home, you can have a stress-free life.
In Feng Shui, your home represents you. When your home is cluttered, you are stuck in and out. You feel drained and stressed.
However, getting rid of stress is not hard to do and it’s not expensive either. All you need to have is set aside some time and the decision to start.
Why don’t you try the 7 easy ways below to get rid of stress in your home and your life:
1. Clean your home thoroughly. We’re not talking about clutter clearing but general cleaning. Let go of the things that you don’t need and remove all the dust in every corner of your home.
2. Take care of your health by choosing healthy foods only. Clean your kitchen and restock it with healthy stuff.
3. Add warmth to your space by hanging a nice tapestry. Mandala tapestries are a good choice. They’re cool to the eyes.
4. Use scented candles or essential oil in your home. A few drops of heavenly scent like lavender or sandalwood can make a difference.
5. Use earth colors in your place. It will make your space more relaxing. It will make you fall asleep easier. Add some nice pottery to your place.
6. The sound of flowing water has a relaxing effect on people. It is so soothing that it reduces your stress and anxiety right away.
7. The sound of healing. Play a classical music. It is known to fight depression, relieves pain, put you to sleep and reduces stress levels. It will also make you happy. If classical music is not to your liking, then the sounds of birds chirping will make you feel like you are in the forest.
Always remember that doing things that you don’t like will cause you stress. Choose only the things that you are comfortable doing.