A good feng shui home brings calm, peace and happiness. It gives us a very light feeling that makes our day relaxing and our tasks lighter.
With the stress that we experience every day due to our busy lifestyle, we often go home to a place that makes us feel worst.
It seems like owning and going home to a good feng shui home is close to impossible. Clutter, dust and broken things are present all over the place. These things bring bad feng shui in our space.
If we really want to live in a good feng shui home, we have to ask ourselves with these questions. How do you feel about your home? Is there peace in your house?
Below are the things that will help you discover if you have a good feng shui home:
1. Do you keep a strong door and a clean entryway? Your door is the first thing that you go through when you enter your house. Can you open it wide? Is it well lighted at night? Check the area at the back of the door. Make sure that it’s free from clutter so it can be wide open. It should also be well-lited. This way, your place will look welcoming.
2. Do you own a clean and healthy kitchen? In a good feng shui home, your kitchen is your health and wealth area. Check the cabinets, fridge, and pantry. Leftovers and expired products should be thrown away. Organization and sanitation should be your priority. Live plants in the kitchen is an added bonus.
3. Do you pay attention to your private space? Your bedroom is your own personal space. Paint it with colours that can ignite the love and passion in your relationship. There’s no better way of showing how you love yourself than to bring more love, and happiness into your bedroom.
4. Is your toilet clean? Bathrooms have a bad reputation in feng shui. It’s one of the most neglected parts of our house. Maintaining its cleanliness is a must if you want to have a good feng shui home.
5. Do you bring a piece of nature in your home? A good feng shui home is a space that has a good flow of energy. We must put in mind that everything in our home affects us, from the things we that see down to the air we breathe. Make every decoration in your home inspiring and the air that you inhale, refreshing. Use the things around you to bring out the live energy that was once there.
Creating a good feng shui home means all parts of your home are well taken care of. From the front to the back of your house. Your relationship, health and wealth corner should be checked always and if there’s something that needs your attention, then spend time fixing it.
Check out my website at www.wealthyspaces.com and learn more about feng shui. You can also contact me, Cathi Hargaden if you wish to have one on one consultation or special collaboration.