Get To Know The Lucky Bamboo And The Energy It Brings
However, even though it is easy to take care, most people still tend to neglect it. I’ve seen countless lucky bamboo plants struggling to survive in different homes. A dying or wilted bamboo plant brings bad energy and it is bad Feng Shui.
The lucky bamboo plant is hollow from the inside. It is said that this kind of hollowness teaches us the ultimate wisdom and that is to be open on the inside and let the energy flow freely. For only when there is a free flow of energy can healing begin.
Some people ask if the lucky bamboo is related to the 5 elements in Feng Shui. The obvious answer would be an absolute yes. Here’s the reason why:
1. The lucky bamboo represents the wood element.
2. The water that you pour on the plant to nourish it represents the water element.
3. The metal coin that you put on it or the glass pot represents the metal element.
4. The red ribbon that you tie on the plant represents the fire element.
5. Rocks, stones and clay that are being used represent the earth element.
If you own a bamboo or you’re planning to own one and use it to bring good energy into your home, bare in mind that there are vital areas that you can place the bamboo. The best place to put your plant is in your money area which is the South-East and your family bagua area which is the East area of your home.
The number of stalks in your plant represents different things.
Two stalks are for love and marriage.
Three stalks are for happiness.
Five stalks are for good health.
Eight stalks are for wealth and prosperity.
Nine stalks are for good fortune.