Discover The Path To Good Health
How do you maintain good health?
In this busy world that we’re living in, giving priority to our health is the last thing that we do. It is one of the important things that we sacrifice the most.
Most homes these days are not suitable for healthy living. Along with stress, pollution, and unhealthy food, the bad vibrations in our place affects our health.
So, how can we have good health?
Feng Shui teaches us that there must be a balance in everything. We should be in harmony with everything around us – visible and invisible.
5 feng shui tips to consider to maintain good health:
1. Declutter your home. Clutter is the most common thing that we can see in most homes. It is not only an eyesore but it affects our physical, mental and emotional health as well. It causes us stress and makes us unhappy. It keeps us away from making good decisions.
An organized home keeps us calm and relaxes our mind. It makes us more efficient and gives us vibrant energy.
2. Food is medicine. Food plays a vital role when it comes to good health. The food that you eat should not only heal and energize your body but also your soul.
Make your food as colourful as it can be and serve it at the right temperature. There should also be a balance when it comes to the taste. A good example would be sweet and sour.
3. Space cleanse your home. Our homes may have energies that have been stuck for a long time. Space cleansing will help you clear your house with these energies.
4. Be with nature. Trees and live plants are live energy. Take a walk in the park or go out of town and breathe fresh air.
5. Meditate. Studies have shown that constant meditation prevents anxiety and depression. It also heals the organs inside your body.
Good health is not only about the physical but also how we feel on the inside. It is a complete package
Visit my website at www.wealthyspaces.com and learn about Feng Shui. You can also visit my YouTube channel, Cathi Hargaden and get access to my videos and webinars.