The Real Meaning Of Feng Shui
Feng Shui is getting popular in the West for almost 15 years now. From ordinary citizens to famous people like Hollywood celebrities to business tycoons.
They have been applying this belief in their personal spaces, businesses as well as their personal lives. However, because of the lifestyle that most people have, the real concept of what Feng Shui is, was somehow lost.
Because of the lack of knowledge of this ancient practice, Feng Shui has slowly turned into a quick fix approach.
7 important things that you need to know about Feng Shui:
1. It is an ancient belief that’s been practiced for thousands of years. Feng Shui is not a superstition nor a religion. Feng Shui is based on the yin and yang. It is based on the Five Elements. It deals with creating balance in your life.
It teaches us that everything in the universe influences us.
2. It is not based on interior designing or owning the most expensive pieces of furniture. It is about surrounding yourself with the right things that can make your life better. The energy in your home which is invisible can affect you and the people living with you.
3. Feng Shui is about understanding how the energy behaves. It tells you what part of your life to focus on. Feng Shui helps you locate the placement of the key rooms in order to give you support in the different areas of your life.
4. Each of us is different. In Feng Shui, every person responds differently to the energy in their environment. The birthdate and other personal information can be used to analyze the relationships among the members of the household and resolve the challenges at home.
5. Feng Shui teaches us that the inner and outer forces in our lives are connected to each other. That is why choosing the location for our home is important because it will affect our lives.
6. The quality of the energy in our home is not permanent. That is why taking some time to take a look and make the necessary arrangement of our space to maintain the good chi is important.
7. Time plays a vital role in Feng Shui. A Feng Shui expert studies your space by using a Feng Shui calendar and compass to assess the flow of energy in your house.