Decorate Your Home With Feng Shui
It’s extremely powerful in a sense that if used in a right way, it can uplift your spirit and brings harmony to your home and relationship. However, if it is done poorly, it brings in bad energy which causes depression and conflict.
Here are the additional things to consider when it comes to home decorating using feng shui.
1. Furniture adds character to our home. However, when it comes to decorating our home using feng shui, be mindful of the edges or angles. Sharp objects are poison arrows. Avoid acquiring them or if you already have them, find some remedy like repositioning it.
2. Match your decoration in your room with your purpose. Don’t put things in your bedroom that belong in your living room
3. Surround yourself with the things you love. An expensive decoration is useless if it has no value to you while a cheap decoration that is meaningful to you will surely make you happy.
4. Do not overcrowd your space. Create balance. Make sure that your decorative items are proportion to the size of your space. Leave enough space for people to move around.
6. For the bedroom of the adults, leave equal space on both sides of the bed.
7. Use plants, drapes or blinds to stop good energy from going out of the window. In feng shui, good energy is being pushed outside of the window every time the door is being opened.
In a nutshell, feng shui home decorating is about any style in any home without disturbing the flow of good energy into your space.
To know more about feng shui and how it can help you attract the energies of wealth, health and relationship, kindly visit my website at www.wealthyspaces.com.